Female Forward Feasts (#FFF), an at home collaboration, available for pre-order every Thursday during August 2020
FFF is a celebration of female hospitality during women’s month. Five kitchens and five wineries, all female-led, are collaborating in offering a weekly feast every Thursday during August.
Our Momiji & Mullineux kaiseki menu is a 6-course Japanese tasting experience for two and would have included a bottle of your choice of Andrea Mullineux’s Old Vines White 2019 or Syrah 2017. While these wines are available for purchase, they can only be delivered when the alcohol ban is lifted.
- If you want to add a third diner you can do it here.
- If you want to add any of the three Mullineux wines on offer you can do it here.
- See gallery for menu. Note that it is seasonal and subject to change. Requires some heating at home.
- We are delivering this special menu outside of our regular limited area (City Bowl & Atlantic Seaboard areas). Please contact us via email if you fall outside this range and would like to order.
- See other #FFF participating kitchens and winemakers in gallery
Tjing Tjing is a female-led team, with women making up 75% of our kitchen squad and management team. Christina, our head chef, was a nominee for Eat Out’s Rising Star in 2019 and Tjing Tjing Momiji placed in the top 20 in Eat Out’s Restaurant awards in the same year. Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines (www.mlfwines.com) was awarded Platter’s Winery of the Year an unprecedented four times, most recently in 2020. Andrea was named Wine Enthusiast’s 2016 International Winemaker of the Year and recently her Olerasay 2° received Neal Martin’s first 100 point score for a South African wine.